Friday, July 31, 2009

First Impressions!


J had is first Dr. appointment on Tuesday. He is doing great and checked out PERFECT (what else would you expect though!!!) But he made a great first impression. They had me undress him so he could be weighed. So we undressed in the room and went out to the scale, there they had me take off the diaper and what came with a diaper of but he pooped. So Big J is running back into the room to get wipes and a clean diaper. I get him cleaned up and they have me move him over to the board so he can be measured. I put him on the board (diaper still OFF) and Old Faithful starts to SHOOT. Oh my goodness I have never seen pee shoot so high before. So now I am covering it up and I have my hand tipped and its now shooting into his face so I point my hand the other way and now it is shooting all over the wall. So they measure really quickly and the nurse comes back and steps right in the nice little pee spill that landed on the floor. I finally get a diaper put back on and man did I have a mess to clean up but it was very funny. Thanks for a great laugh buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment